Sheridan Smith Net Worth: The English sitcom entertainer and actress, Sheridan Smith has an estimated net worth of $21 million dollars. This multiple award-winning
Sheridan Smith Net Worth: $21 Million.
- Real Name: Sheridan Smith
- Date of Birth: 25 June 1981
- Age, How Old: 38 Years Old
- Nationality: British
- Place of Birth: Epworth, United Kingdom
- How Tall, Height: 5ft 2in (1.57 m)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer,
- Profession(s): Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Partner: Jamie Horn (Trending)
- Years Active: Present Since — 1999.
Sheridan Smith was born to mother Marilyn and father Colin Smith on 25 June 1981 in Epworth, Lincolnshire, she went to experiment with dancing at the Joyce Mason School of Dancing since her early days.
Sheridan comes from a musical background, where her grandfather ‘Benjamin Doubleday‘ was a renowned Banjo player for a choir, and her parents performed as a country music duo called The Daltons, of the ’80s.
Sheridan got her most noteworthy grade in GCSE performing arts from the South Axholme Community School, and later she played various
After completing her training at John Leggott College, she started performing for films and TV…
- 1999 to 2000, she played Emma in ‘The Royle Family.’
- 2001 to 2009, she played Janet Keogh in ‘Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps‘.
- 2003, she played Francesca Wheeler in ‘The Royal‘,
- 2004, she played Suzy in ‘Mile High‘,
- 2005, she played Angie in ‘The Comic Strip‘.
- 2005, she played Cleo Martin in ‘Love Soup‘,
- 2006–2009, she played Michelle in ‘Grownups‘,
- 2009, she played M.E.
Westmocottin ‘The Lenny Henry Show‘.
From 2010 to 2011, she appeared for shows and films like; Over the Rainbow, The Proposal, Hysteria (film), and Bizarre ER. From 2012 to 2014, she was seen in various drama series like; Mrs. Biggs, Dates, The 7.39, The Widower, Who Do You Think You Are? and Cilla.
Her 2015’s work included starring as Lisa Lynch in The C Word, and Jo Gillespie in the drama Black Work, which received a nomination for a National Television Award in 2016. In 2017, she starred in The Moorside.
- 2019, she played Sam in Cleaning Up.
Sheridan Smith’s theatre credits and stage musicals include…
- 2007, played as Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors,
- 2010, played as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde,
- 2016, she appeared in Funny Girl, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in 2019.
As a singer, Sheridan Smith has also progressed with releasing two albums altogether; her debut album, Sheridan, was introduced in 2017, and the ‘A Northern Soul,’ album was released in 2018.
The various awards and recognition that were honored to her name include…
- 2 Olivier Awards,
- 1 BAFTA,
- 1 National Television Award,
- 1 BPG Award,
- 2 International Emmy Award nominations.
Sheridan Smith Trend
13th Oct 2019: Sheridan Smith was rumored to be ‘axed’ from ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat‘ show on Saturday for losing her temper on some of the young cast. Smith hit’s back on Instagram about the false claims of losing her job, she wrote — “The story today is completely untrue, the kids in the show were the only reason I stayed the whole run.” “I love every single one of them and the kids and their parents became family.” “Also I never ever went to a single party as I am in recovery so this is all fabricated.” She claims the allegations against her as “bulls**t”.
The Sun News covered the story of Sheridan being mean to child actors. The source has published some information like — “Starring in a West End show can be very intense and while she never put a foot wrong on stage, away from it she could often be quite up and down. After the final show, bosses held a party in the theatre’s VIP bar and Sheridan was there with her fiancé Jamie Horn.” “They were chilling out, while a group of the younger cast
Read Other Interesting Net Worth Story